Tormek DF-200 Diamond Wheel Fine for T-4✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed + No Sales Tax
✓ FREE SHIPPING: Ships out next business day
✓ Questions? Give Us A Call: 1-800-727-6553
Tormek Fine Diamond Wheel DF-200
The Diamond Wheel Fine DF-200 is the best all-around diamond grinding wheel for your Tormek T-4 providing effective material removal and a smooth surface finish.
- "Middle Ground" Diamond Wheel solution that provides effective material removal AND a smooth surface finish
- For more rapid material removal, you might want the Diamond Grinding Wheel Coarse
- For the smoothest surface finish, you might want the Diamond Grinding Wheel Extra Fine
- Constant shape, always maintains the same diameter
- Sharpens all types of steel and ceramic
- Allows for sharpening on the side of the flat side of the grinding wheel for a completely flat bevel
- Exceptional durability with diamond, the world's hardest abrasive
- 600 Grit - this is NOT adjustable with the SP-650 Stone Grader like the Original Grindstone
- 200 mm (7 7/8") in diameter and 40 mm (1 5/8") wide
- Fits the T-4 Sharpener but also compatible with the T-3 and older models
- If you need the Fine Diamond Wheel for the T-8, we have the DF-250 available
Reasons to love the DF-200
Sharpens all materials
It can grind all types of materials, including steel, ceramics, and carbide.
Simplified Jig Setting & Repeat Sharpening
All Tormek Diamond Grinding Wheels have exceptional durability, constant abrasive power, and stay round and flat with a full-size diameter. If you tend to sharpen the same tool, you will love the Diamond Wheels as it will simplify both jig setting and sharpening.
A Completely Flat Bevel
With its constant shape, it makes it possible to sharpen on the side of the wheel or on the upper surface. Side sharpening can be done with smaller tools such as knives, chisels, carving gouges and v-tools. Instead of a slightly concave surface, you will have an edge with a completely flat bevel.
Rust protection for increased service life
All diamond grinding wheels are supplied with 150 ml of ACC-150 Anti-Corrosion Concentrate. Always add the concentrate to the water when sharpening with water to prevent rust on the grinding wheel. Add 10 ml (0.02 pints) of concentrate to 250 ml (0.4 pints) of water (~4%). We recommend always using water when sharpening with diamond grinding wheels if possible, as it both prolongs the service life of the wheel and provides a smoother sharpening surface. You can also sharpen without water.
DF-200 Diamond Wheel Fine Specifications
- Grinding wheel dimensions
- Diameter: 200 mm (7 7/8")
- Width: 40 mm (1 5/8")
- Weight: 3.06 kg (6.75 lb)
- Color: Silver
Material: Steel, Diamond Coating
- Grit: 600 grit
- Warranty: 2-years