Our most popular single accessory, the Advanced Machinery footswitch enhances safety and convenience whether you use it with your scroll saw or any number of other power tools. Enjoy these benefits:
- Keep both hands free to control your work at all times.
- Turn machine on and off instantly simply by stepping on or off the pedal.
- "Deadman" design cuts current flow to the machine the moment you step off the switch for maximum safety.
- Since active pressure is required to keep current flowing, the machine can never accidentally run unattended (after a power failure, for example).
- Durable steel construction.
- Skid-resistant pads on both top and bottom for safe operation.
- Rated for over one million operating cycles - effectively lasts a lifetime.
- Generous 6' cord length
- Plugs into any grounded wall outlet.
- 10 amp/1/2 HP rating is suitable for scroll saws, sharpening machines and a host of other shop equipment.
IMPORTANT: Footswitch is not compatible with any machine using a magnetic switch, including the HEGNER Polymax and the current TORMEK T-8.