Tormek SJ-250 Japanese Waterstone Grinding Wheel for T-8✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed + No Sales Tax
✓ FREE SHIPPING: Ships out next business day
✓ Questions? Give Us A Call: 1-800-727-6553
Tormek Japanese Waterstone SJ-250
The Japanese Waterstone is the go-to grinding wheel for your Tormek T-8 Sharpener if you want that perfect mirror finish. It is a super fine 4000 grit surface of the grindstone provides razor sharpness, polishes the edge, and creates a clean surface finish.
With a diameter of 250 mm (9.84"), the Japanese Waterstone has been developed for sharpening hand tools such as woodcarving tools, knives, scissors, plane irons and chisels that require minimal steel removal and superior sharpness. If you are a meticulous craftsperson who wants the cleanest of cuts or want to see your own reflection in your bevels, the Japanese Waterstone is the grindstone for you.
While its abrasive power is limited and cannot be used to shape a tool, it is perfect for the final finish. You usually won't have to hone on the leather honing wheel afterwards because the Japanese Waterstone leaves such a fine finish.
- Provides a more mirror-like finish and superior sharpness in comparison to the SG-250 Original Grindstone
- 4000 Grit - this is NOT adjustable with the SP-650 Stone Grader like the Original Grindstone and the Blackstone Silicon Grinding Wheels
- Regain a perfectly flat surface with the TT-50 Truing Tool (included with the T-8 machine)
- 250 mm (9.84") in diameter and 50 mm (1.97") wide
- Fits the T-8 Sharpener but also compatible with the T-7 and older models
- If you need the Japanese Waterstone for the T-4, we have the SJ-200 available
SJ-250 Japanese Waterstone Specifications
- Grinding wheel dimensions
- Diameter: 250 mm (9 13/16")
- Width: 50 mm (1 15/16")
- Weight: 5.23 kg (11.53 lb)
- Color: Blue
Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Grit: Sharpening characteristics equivalent to 4000 grit
- Warranty: 2-years