Tormek DC-250 Diamond Wheel Coarse for T-8✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed + No Sales Tax
✓ FREE SHIPPING: Ships out next business day
✓ Questions? Give Us A Call: 1-800-727-6553
Tormek Coarse Diamond Wheel DC-250
The Diamond Wheel Coarse DC-250 is ideal for fast material removal to repair or reshape edges with your Tormek T-8 Sharpener.
- Coarse Diamond Grinding Wheel for the Tormek T-8
- Fast steel removal to repair or reshape edges
- Constant shape, always maintains the same diameter
- Sharpens all types of steel and ceramic
- Allows for sharpening on the side of the flat side of the grinding wheel for a completely flat bevel
- Exceptional durability with diamond, the world's hardest abrasive
- 360 Grit - this is NOT adjustable with the SP-650 Stone Grader like the Original Grindstone and the Blackstone Silicon Grinding Wheels
- 250 mm (9.84") in diameter and 50 mm (1.97") wide
- Fits the T-8 Sharpener but also compatible with the T-7 and older models
- If you need the Coarse Diamond Wheel for the T-4, we have the DC-200 available
Reasons to love the DC-250
Sharpens all materials
It can grind all types of materials, including steel, ceramics, and carbide.
This Coarse Diamond Wheel does not give a fine surface finish and should be followed up by sharpening with a finer grinding wheel, such as the DE-250 Extra Fine Diamond Wheel.
Simplified Jig Setting & Repeat Sharpening
All Tormek Diamond Grinding Wheels have exceptional durability, constant abrasive power, and stay round and flat with a full-size diameter. If you tend to sharpen the same tool, you will love the Diamond Wheels as it will simplify both jig setting and sharpening.
A Completely Flat Bevel
With its constant shape, it makes it possible to sharpen on the side of the wheel or on the upper surface. Side sharpening can be done with smaller tools such as knives, chisels, carving gouges and v-tools. Instead of a slightly concave surface, you will have an edge with a completely flat bevel.
Rust protection for increased service life
All diamond grinding wheels are supplied with 150 ml of ACC-150 Anti-Corrosion Concentrate. Always add the concentrate to the water when sharpening with water to prevent rust on the grinding wheel. Add 10 ml (0.02 pints) of concentrate to 250 ml (0.4 pints) of water (~4%). We recommend always using water when sharpening with diamond grinding wheels if possible, as it both prolongs the service life of the wheel and provides a smoother sharpening surface. You can also sharpen without water.
DC-250 Diamond Wheel Coarse Specifications
- Grinding wheel dimensions
- Diameter: 250 mm (9 13/16")
- Width: 50 mm (1 15/16")
- Weight: 4.22 kg (9.3 lb)
- Color: Silver
Material: Steel, Diamond Coating
- Grit: 360 grit
- Warranty: 2-years