Tormek SJ-200 Japanese Waterstone Grinding Wheel for T-4✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed + No Sales Tax
✓ FREE SHIPPING: Ships out next business day
✓ Questions? Give Us A Call: 1-800-727-6553
Tormek Japanese Waterstone SJ-200
If you want the perfect mirror finish, the Japanese Waterstone SJ-200 is the go-to grinding wheel for your Tormek T-4 Sharpener. With a super fine 4000-grit grindstone surface, the Japanese Waterstone provides razor sharpness, polishes the edge, and creates a clean surface finish.
With a diameter of 200 mm (7 7/8"), the Japanese Waterstone has been developed for sharpening hand tools such as woodcarving tools, knives, scissors, plane irons and chisels that require minimal steel removal and superior sharpness. If you are a meticulous craftsperson who wants the cleanest of cuts or want to see your own reflection in your bevels, the Japanese Waterstone is the grindstone for you.
While its abrasive power is limited and cannot be used to shape a tool, it is perfect for the final finish. You usually won't have to hone on the leather honing wheel afterwards because the Japanese Waterstone leaves such a fine finish.
- Provides a more mirror-like finish and superior sharpness in comparison to the SG-200 Original Grindstone
- 4000 Grit - this is NOT adjustable with the SP-650 Stone Grader like the Original Grindstone
- Regain a perfectly flat surface with the TT-50 Truing Tool (included with the T-4 machine)
- 200 mm (7 7/8") in diameter and 40 mm (1 5/8") wide
- Fits the T-4 Sharpener but also compatible with the T-3 and older models
- If you need the Japanese Waterstone for the T-8, we have the SJ-250 available
SJ-200 Japanese Waterstone Specifications
- Grinding wheel dimensions
- Diameter: 200 mm (7 7/8")
- Width: 40 mm (1 5/8")
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.73 lb)
- Color: Blue
Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Grit: Sharpening characteristics equivalent to 4000 grit
- Warranty: 2-years