Apollo presents the enhanced power and exclusive features, engineering and optimized performance with the Limited Edition PRECISION-5 with 21% more power from a five stage Turbine:
REDESIGNED Precision LCD Message Center - Accurate Pressure Display - Motor Idle - Temperature - Hour Use Meter.
REDESIGNED Precision Pressure Control System (PPCS™) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage worldwide, adjusts automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure anywhere in the world.
DOCUMENTED 80% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coating when compared with compressed air systems.
Throttle Back Control (TCB) Permits highest available flow pressure and increased motor life.
Precision five-stage power atomizes higher viscosity coatings with ease.
Provide a 45 second auto-idle mode to preserve motor life and long-term reliability while permitting the highest available flow pressure. (U.S. Patent 9,599,117B2).
Dual automotive washable filters provide advanced air filtration to keep the system running cooler and prolong motor life.
The Apollo LIMITED EDITION Model PRECISION-5 is perfect for the widest range of coatings, solvent or waterbase, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion) and multi-spec.
This is the most advanced HVLP system for industries and applications demanding precision technology for the perfect finish.
This turbine comes equipped with the Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. Ready to spray when you are.
Included Accessories – A $270 Value
Deluxe Spray Gun Case, Wrench (Spanner), Gun Lube, 1.3mm and 1.5mm Needle/Nozzle Sets, Deluxe Cleaning Kit, Viscosity Cup & Blow Off Tool.
This unit is supplied with 32'(9.75 meter) Apollo-Flex™ Air Hose when ordered as a system with gun and is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun.
2 Year Warranty + 3 additional years if your registration online is completed within 30 days of purchase.
4500 Package Includes:
- PRECISION-5 PRO LE turbine
- Oil-less mini air compressor
- 2 qt. (2L) non-stick coated pressure pot with stainless steel material tube
- 30ft. (9m) x 3/8" fluid hose, air blanking screw and 4 wheels for easy mobility
- 32 foot air-flex hose with flexible whip end.
7700QT spray gun with Quart bottom cup and 1.0mm Needle/Nozzle set installed.
- Elite Fine Finish value package.
4550 Package Offers:
2.5 gallon (10 litre) pressure pot non-stick coated inside and out, with stainless steel fluid parts throughout. Large wheels provide easier mobility when going up and down stairs or curbs.
- 2.5 gal. (10L) Deluxe Pressure Pot
- Oil-less mini air compressor
- 30 ft. (9m) fluid hose
- Air blanking screw and cart 943.96
SHIPPING ON THESE PACKAGE OPTIONS MAY BE DELAYED BY PRODUCTION
Available Tip & Needle Sizes for 7700 Gun:
If you're ordering a system with the 7700 Atomizer gun and would like it supplied with a needle size other than 1.0mm, enter the size in a note box with your order upon checkout. You will receive your gun with the Tip/Needle size you select along with the appropriate Air Cap.
- 0.5mm - Use for Automotive clear coats when doing spot repair only.
- 0.8mm - Use with very thin materials such as stains and dyes. Also used for auto clears and base coats
- 1.0mm - (default size) Use for fine touch up, heavier stains, thin lacquers, varnish, shellac
- 1.3mm - Use for most common clear and base coat finishes
- 1.5mm - Use for heavier bodied clear and base coat finishes, lighter primers and latex paint on cabinets
- 1.8mm - Use for heavy bodied clear finishes, light oil based paint finishes and Latex paint on doors and walls.
- 2.0mm - Use for light primers, oil based finishes and Exterior latex finishes
- 2.5mm - Use for most latex coatings, heavy build primers and multi-color finishes and Gel-Coat
We guarantee you the BEST PRICE on this and every other product we sell! Click here to read our guarantee.