Apollo presents refined engineering and optimized performance with the NEW PRECISION-5 with 21% more power from a five stage Turbine:
- REDESIGNED Precision LCD Message Center - Accurate Pressure Display - Motor Idle - Temperature - Hour Use Meter.
- REDESIGNED Precision Pressure Control System (PPCS™) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage worldwide, adjusts automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure anywhere in the world.
- DOCUMENTED 80% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coating when compared with compressed air systems.
- Throttle Back Control (TCB) Permits highest available flow pressure and increased motor life.
- Precision five-stage power atomizes higher viscosity coatings with ease.
The Apollo Model PRECISION-5 is perfect for the widest range of coatings, solvent or waterbase, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion) and multi-spec.
This is the most advanced HVLP system for industries and applications demanding precision technology for the perfect finish.
This turbine comes equipped with the Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. Ready to spray when you are.
This unit is supplied with 32 foot flex air hose when ordered as a system with gun and is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun.
Included Accessories – A $98 Value
Deluxe Spray Gun Case, Wrench (Spanner), Gun Lube, Cleaning Kit, Viscosity Cup & Blow Off Tool.
4500 Package Includes:
- PRECISION-5 turbine
- Oil-less mini air compressor
- 2 qt. non-stick coated pressure pot with stainless steel material tube
- 20ft. x 3/8" fluid hose, air blanking screw and 4 wheels for easy mobility
- 27 foot air-flex hose with flexible whip end.
- 7700 spray gun with Quart bottom cup and 1.0mm Needle/Nozzle set installed.
4550 Package Includes:
- 2.5 gal. (10L) Deluxe Pressure Pot
- Oil-less mini air compressor
- 30 ft. x 3/8"fluid hose
- Air blanking screw and Mobile cart
- PRECISION-5 turbine w/7700 spray gun and 27' air-flex hose
Available Tip & Needle Sizes for 7700 Gun:
If you're ordering a system with the 7700 Atomizer gun and would like it supplied with a needle size other than 1.0mm, enter the size in a note with your order. You will receive your gun with the Tip/Needle size you select along with the appropriate Air Cap.
- 0.5mm - Use for Automotive clear coats when doing spot repair only.
- 0.8mm - Use with very thin materials such as stains and dyes. Also used for auto clears and base coats
- 1.0mm - (default size) Use for fine touch up, heavier stains, thin lacquers, varnish, shellac
- 1.3mm - Use for most common clear and base coat finishes
- 1.5mm - Use for heavier bodied clear and base coat finishes, lighter primers and latex paint on cabinets
- 1.8mm - Use for heavy bodied clear finishes, light oil based paint finishes and Latex paint on doors and walls.
- 2.0mm - Use for light primers, oil based finishes and Exterior latex finishes
- 2.5mm - Use for most latex coatings, heavy build primers and multi-color finishes and Gel-Coat
We guarantee you the BEST PRICE on this and every other product we sell! Click here to read our guarantee.