Apollo Eco-Mini System with Bleeder or Non-Bleed Spray Gun -
- Lightweight portable design
- Easy carry handle
- Handi-Hold™ spray gun docking station
- Quick disconnect – air hose to spray gun
- Dual air filtration
- 3-stage power to spray all coatings with proper thinning
- 2-year full warranty (parts & labor)
- Made in USA
ECO-MINI is a full featured HVLP spray system that is made in the USA with pride. The all metal turbo housing is designed with 16 cooling vents to increase motor longevity. The ECO-MINI is lightweight and portable, yet powerful enough to apply any of today’s modern coatings, including thinned latex paint and plastic polymer coatings.
The ECO-MINI is complemented with:
The E6000 Bleeder spray gun.
The E6000 spray gun is a versatile 1 quart spray gun.
The ECO-MINI is complemented with the E7200 Non-Bleed metal spray gun. The
E7200 spray gun is a versatile 1 quart spray gun with stainless steel parts.
- 3 Stage
- 5 psi (0.38 Bar)
- 60 CFM (1.7 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration
- HVLP Only, Single gun
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 15 lbs/8.61 Kg
- 5” x 8” x 9.5”
- All EU units shipped
- All 110 volt units are tested and certified by
- 20 foot (6.1 meter) flex air hose included.
Notes: *This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun. As a result the actual flow pressure may vary from the sealed pressure quoted.