The Apollo 8200 Super-Spray® Gun Combines Lightning Speed Of Application With Super Fine Atomization
The Apollo 8200 Super-Spray® gun is a high performance HVLP spray gun that provides superb atomization along with high HVLP efficiency. Combine ultra-fast speed of application with our precise Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring and you have the ultimate HVLP spray gun and the lowest overspray. Choose an optional cup assembly from the pull-down menu above.
Handsome new design with chrome plated spray gun body. Including:
- Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
- New technology for atomizing particles MicroTech™ Atomization Technology
- A major advance in balance and lightweight design
- Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel
- Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
- 2-Year written warranty
- Easy to use and clean-up
- Increase substrate visibility with *Tri-Mode™ Gravity Feed
Nozzle/Needle sizes available: 1.0mm (installed), 1.4mm, 2.0mm
Air Caps available: 1.0mm (installed), 1.4mm, 2.0mm
To purchase additional size Needles, Nozzles & Cap.
Spray Gun Air Requirements: 7-25psi and 4-6cfm
Ensure maximum efficiency, application speed and super fine atomization with the A8200Q Super-Spray gun. Enjoy the production benefits of the 8200 and a 1 quart (1 litre) non-stick coated cup assembly with cup pressure regulator/gauge, duckbill valve, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a wrench (spanner).
The Apollo A8200M touch-up cup gun is supplied with an 8fl. oz (250cc) mini touch-up cup assembly, cup pressure regulator/gauge, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Lube and a wrench (spanner).
*Tri-Mode™ = A unique design allowing you to use one spray gun with 3 different cup configurations: production, gravity, or any bottom feed cup.